The Infusion Center's nursing staff are specifically trained in the placement of peripherally inserted central catheters on both an inpatient and outpatient basis. Additional services provided in the Infusion Center include:
||VasoNova VPS™ This system provides the clinician with the opportunity to place the catheter correctly the first time, avoiding the need for confirmatory chest x-ray where indicated. This provides benefits to the patient, the care-giver and the health care system as a whole.
- Blood transfusions
- Bone marrow biopsies (with and without sedation)
- Migraine therapy
- Miscellaneous infusions
- Therapeutic phlebotomy
- Therapy intravenous antibiotic
- Therapy intravenous immunoglobulin therapy
- Port-a cath
- Pre and post care of interventional radiology outpatients, including interventional procedures performed in CT and ultrasound
- Rheumatoid arthritis therapies
For more information, please call (480) 728-7384.
<< Back to Outpatient Services