In order to keep you connected during your time at Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, we are happy to provide our patients and guests with a free wireless Internet connection.
How to connect
- Turn on your Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) enabled computer.
- Connect the computer to the guest network by searching and selecting the wireless network (SSID) that begins with “Guest-”.
- Start your Internet browser. You should see the Dignity Health guest login page.
- Choose “Register Now” at the login page.
- Enter “Access Code” (your access code is shown above) and press “Continue”.
- Fill in requested user information and choose your personal username and password for your Internet account.
- Accept “Terms of Service” and click “Save and Create My Account”.
- You are connected to the Internet. You only have to do the registration once.
The next time you want to sign on to the Internet use your personal username and password which you created during the registration.
Where can I connect?
Displays are available to inform you where you can connect. You can also search for the wireless network (SSID) that begins with “Guest-” and check if you are in a covered area. Make sure that you have a “Good” or “Excellent” signal strength when you connect your computer to the wireless network.
Please call the Dignity Health Guest Internet Help Desk at 1 (866) 805-3218 if you need assistance. A customer service agent is available to help you 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (PT), seven days of the week.