National Patient Safety Goals
Mercy Gilbert Medical Center strives to continually improve patient care and community well-being by adhering to the following National Patient Safety Goals established by The Joint Commission:
- Improve the accuracy of patient identification.
- Improving the safety of medications.
- Reduce the risk of patient harm resulting from falls.
- Encourage patients' active involvement in their own care as a patient safety strategy.
- Reduce the risk of health care associated infections.
- Improve communication among caregivers.
- Accurately and completely reconcile medications across the continuum of care.
- The organization identified safety risks inherent in its patient population to identify the suicidal patient.
- Improve recognition and response to changes in a patient's condition.
For more information, please contact:
<< Back to Quality Measures